After nearly ten years at Dresdner Kleinwort, I shall be leaving the bank at
the end of this week. It’s been a wonderful time: I’ve had the opportunity
to work with many truly talented people, been given the freedom to
experiment with real innovation in technology and its application,
experienced being part of a close and resilient culture over a decade of
tumult and change. But now it’s time to move on. My thanks to all concerned.
I’ve never worked for a competitor in my life, either by accident or design.
That trend serendipitously continues, and from 1st October I am taking over
as CIO, Global Services, BT.
My best wishes to all at Dresdner Kleinwort, especially to those who have
worked with me, supported me and encouraged me. You know who you are.
- @BobFrankston when are we meeting? Didn't see a reply from you. Need to firm up times 4 hours ago
- RT @TheDoors: Ray Manzarek, Founding Member of The Doors, Passes Away at 74 Ray Manzarek, keyboardist and founding member (cont) http://t.c… 5 hours ago
- @tek_fin @AAinslie @anthemis one device, payments out to merchants, payments in and out with friends, not tied to one mail system..... 6 hours ago
- @anthemis @aainslie mailing cash via square. US only. https://t.co/bUzqHqlGst 6 hours ago
- @Eastmad the givers-away are not the people seeking to account for it. Not all the gifts reached their destinations. 7 hours ago