[Why 99.94? To commemorate Don Bradman’s Test average. Don would have been 101 last month.]
Here’s what I’m reading right now:
- Fool by Christopher Moore
- Discover Your Inner Economist by Tyler Cowen
- The Automatic Detective by A Lee Martinez
- Network by Clay Spinuzzi
- Sewer, Gas and Electric by Matt Ruff
- The Library at Night by Alberto Manguel
- I, Fatty by Jerry Stahl
- Church Shift by Sunday Adelaja
- Putt’s Law and the Successful Technocrat by Archibald Putt
- In Defence of Economic Growth by Wilfred Beckerman
Why do I share this? Three reasons.
One, because some of you ask me for this regularly. When I complete the blog makeover I will have some sort of library widget in the sidebar so that this process becomes easier. But then again it will stop me writing about the books, which could be a bad thing.
Two, because I will discover other people to read as a result of your comments and guidance. Posts like this one tend to attract comments along the lines of “If you’ve read this you must….” and “If you like her then you should…”.
Three, because it makes me think about my current reading portfolio, see the wood for the trees. I am not always aware of the ten books I’m reading.
Let me know which ones you’re interested in and I will “review” them once I finish reading them.